It is so Hard to find a Good Responsible Guitarist

When i posted in Soft Sg to find a guitarist to help me with my written songs, i didn't know that this is such a difficult task, and run into many types of complicating people:

 All the guitarist indicated wanting to do it free for me, despite me wanting to offer them some service fees. And so here are my encounters:
Guitarist A - Promised to do, but halfway backed out claiming that he is going for NS (Then why promise to help in the first place)
Guitarist B - Young chap studying in SMU. Forwarded him the draft guitar tunes and tabs.. Come back with wrong parts in certain part of the song... and he is going for some overseas exchange program soon and be away for few months... No choice , have to drop him.. .i can't rush my time just becos u r going away
Guitarist C - After having experienced A and B, i thought maybe i should not engaged someone young.. so this 40 year old guy wants to help me... But he always said he needs time to work on creativity... Fine, i agree creativity needs time...about one month later, just casually asking him for updates, and his reply is still need time for creativity and is currently busy... and guesss what, he suggested me to go find other guitarist (i didn't even rush him.....????)
Guitarist D - One of my good fren intro.. forward him everything.. the chords and tabs and music link... one week later reply said he can't do for me... sort of maybe busy....

Finally i think sometime mid or late June 2017, i managed to get a very super good guitarist - Marc. Marc is from Philippine, and he is currently working here in an animal hospital.. His guitar skills are really good and fantastic, and i must say it is so much better than all the other past guitarist that i have seen and jammed with.. Without even memorizing my tabs and chords, he can already tell what are the music keys by just listening to the songs.. and even figured the tuning i used for my songs... And he used his creativity to improve my songs guitar parts, and they sounded so nice!.... And also importantly, he is responsible. He delivers what he promised (unlike all the other past guitarist applicants)....

And this leads me to wonder (no offence if i comment daringly).... could this be the difference between local and non local guitarist?

Comments